Our evaluation team has extensive experience in a range of impact evaluation methods.
- Florida health system donors redirect funds amid admissions policy controversy
- The state of cancer: Are we close to a cure?
- My Turn to Care
Sanigest performs actuarial assessments in order to analyze and present viable options for the expansion of national health insurance or social security programs. Actuarial assessments can be performed to measure the impact of different types of changes in the national health insurance or social security programs, including:
- Premium contribution rates for those under contributory and non-contributory schemes
- Introduction of co-payments
- Implementation of planned supply and demand side reforms
- Implementation of universal coverage
Sanigest has undertaken actuarial assessments for different governments around the World, analyzing and presenting new options for expanding national health insurance and social security programs. These assessments include:
Honduras: Actuarial Studies for the Formulation of the Regulation Project of the Decree Number 80-2001.
Extension of Social Security Coverage to the Excluded and the Poor – Training Workshop and Diagnosis of the Social Security in Honduras
Sanigest was contracted by the International Labour Organization to perform a financial and actuarial diagnosis of the Honduran Institute of Social Security (IHSS), as well as prepare scenarios for coverage extension in the health and pension sectors.