Our evaluation team has extensive experience in a range of impact evaluation methods.
- Oral health is crucial to overall health. So why is dental insurance separate from health insurance?
- Push for Sustainable Financing of Universal Health Coverage
- Florida health system donors redirect funds amid admissions policy controversy
Governments often face budget constraints that force them to make hard decisions about how best to invest funds for public health. They need a way to evaluate which investments will address the most pressing health problems and bring the greatest health gains. Sanigest assists governments and other institutions in identifying how to make the best decisions by using cost-effectiveness analysis. Cost-effectiveness analysis is an evaluation tool that allows policymakers and health planners to compare the health gains that various interventions can achieve with a given level of inputs.
Sanigest has undertaken cost-effectiveness analysis in several health related areas including:
- Government’s health reforms
- HIV/AIDS and STI programs
- Hand washing and prevention programs
- Health interventions within health care packages
- Development of PPPs
When carrying out cost-effectiveness analysis, Sanigest’s team develops a clear methodologies that can vary depending on the needs and scope of the project.
Some projects in this area include:
Professional Service Consulting for Technical Assistance in Health Service Management to the SIBASI’s of Morazán, Ciudad Barrios, and Santa Rosa de Lima
Sanigest played an integral role, on behalf of Luxembourg Agency for Development Cooperation, to develop technical capacities for budgetary planning, analysis, and execution, according to the local contexts, with the staff belonging to administrative areas and management committees at the SIBASI of Ciudad Barrios, Morazán, and Santa Rosa de Lima.