- Canadians Have Universal Health Insurance. Why Not the U.S.?
- Universal health coverage is the best prescription
- How Progress on AIDS Shapes the Road to Universal Health Coverage
With its wide-ranging international experience and understanding of education needs in the global context, Sanigest provides exceptional tactical and strategic advice for education projects worldwide. Sanigest assists the public and private sector in developing projects ranging from individual education programs to national restructuring.
- Early Primary, Primary and Secondary Education
- Higher Education
- Distance Learning
- Vocational Education and Lifelong Learning
- English Language Learning
Sanigest’s capabilities include:
- Situational Analysis
- Feasibility Studies
- Design and implementation of education reforms
- Impact assessments
Pay for performance systems for education systems
Some projects in this area include: