Our evaluation team has extensive experience in a range of impact evaluation methods.
- Oral health is crucial to overall health. So why is dental insurance separate from health insurance?
- Push for Sustainable Financing of Universal Health Coverage
- Florida health system donors redirect funds amid admissions policy controversy
- Basic Diagnostics
- Identification of problems and opportunities – e.g. analysis of customer satisfaction levels, collection of demographic and epidemiological information, etc.
- Determining objectives
- Describing situations – e.g. demand estimations, forecasts on the utilization of a service, etc.
- Defining successful outcomes
- Assessing the range of costs and benefits associated with several alternatives for solving a problem
Some projects in this area include:
Assessment of the Cambodian Health System Performance and Identification of Trends for the Future
Sanigest comprehensively analyzed the Cambodian health system and identify the future trends. The project involved a three-part analysis, in which Sanigest first assessed the country’s health policy, specific strategies, and resource allocation. Next, the Sanigest team carried out a critical analysis that showed the evolution of the health system performance according to five indicators, especially those focused on mother and child health. The final analysis reviewed stakeholder actions and their intentions for the future.