Our consultants are expanding economic opportunities for all and bringing sustainable, scalable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable.
- RAND: NY Health Act would work
- Three Women Changing The Way We Deliver Healthcare
- Better Care Quality Needed for Universal Health Coverage
Possible the key challenge that all developing economies face in one way or another is the reduction of poverty. Often this involves searching for ways to ensure that economic growth is pro-poor or alternatively to ensure that delivery of public services are accessed by and benefit the poor.
In this way, most Poverty Reduction programs have one of two aims: to lift the poor out of poverty or to provide some of the basic needs of the poor that they, usually for reasons of access or income, cannot fulfill without support.
Sanigest International has worked on many projects with poverty reduction components and has also worked on programs whose sole focus is poverty reduction.
Sanigest’s capabilities in this area include:
- Poverty assessments and surveys
- Health and Nutrition Program assessments
- Program access, utilization and coverage surveys
- Subsidy and intervention assessments