Sanigest provides expert technical and administrative analysis for the development and implementation of national health systems
- U.S. spending on drugs will grow faster than on other health-care services over the next decade
- Mobile Health Tool Adoption Supports Population Health
- Karnataka Budget 2018-19: Farm loan waiver, universal health coverage remain major highlights
Primary health care in any country should be based on practical and scientifically sound methods and utilize technology that can be made universally accessible to individuals and families in the community. Additionally, this should come at a cost sustainable to the community and country, at every stage of their development. Sanigest, with its large experience, provides services to its clients with the final aim of improving the coverage and utilization of quality PCH services.
Sanigest’s capabilities in the PHC area include:
- Improvement and design of PHC M&E systems
- Analysis of PHC data
- Development of performance evaluation schemes
Technical Assistance for the Design and Implementation of a Certification Model for Private Providers of the Basic Health Package
Sanigest designed a certification model for private health providers on the primary care level in the Honduran Health Secretary. Sanigest experts offered technical support in the formulation of the directory of private providers at the national level, in order to create effective contracting for delivering a basic health services package throughout poor communities.